Upgrade a SMSF and change its Trustees with us
Regular Price: $385.00 (GST inclusive)
Members Price: $346.50 (GST inclusive)
This product has been created to allow you to both upgrade your Standard SMSF deed so that caters for changes that have occurred within the self managed superannuation environment since 2017 and to replace a trustee.
Our upgrades cater for concepts such as the transfer balance cap, the downsizer contribution, the first home savers super scheme and the new 6 member limit and with extended provisions related to the use of powers of attorney for certain purposes.
To ensure this product is completed for you in a legally competent manner, we need you to upload the original trust deed and all amendments and variations which have occurred in the past.
Additionally, this product will enable you to effect a change in trustees. You may be individuals and decide it is time to appoint a company to act as trustee. Or, you may decide that you want to go the other way and replace a company with individuals.
All the documents are then checked by one of our lawyers, and if necessary where remedial work is required, it will be included within this product. If that is not possible, you will be contacted.
Upgrade your SMSF and change its Trustees with us today for just $385.00 (or $346.50 for members). Your order will be processed instantly and you will receive all the trust documents electronically, within minutes. Any additional legal requirements you may have can be raised with our team at your discretion.
Why upgrade with us?
All of our SMSF And Change Its Trustees documents are backed 100% by PGG Legal’ expertise. Our firm specialises in tax and Trust law. As such, we do not use disclaimers of any kind on our documents. Additionally, all of our professional clients have the option to apply their own branding to our documents. Complete our straightforward, state of the art order form within minutes and get your SMSF and change its Trustees upgradeed today.
- • Well drafted documents, developed over a period of years
- • Supported by experienced and fully insured tax and Trust lawyers
- • No disclaimers used on any of our legal documents
- • Option to apply your branding to our documents
- 24/7 service availability
- Always up to date documents
- Bank-level security for your data
- Instant processing available
PDF document pack:
- Cover Letter
- Standard SMSF Upgrade & Change of Trustee Deed
- Minutes of Trustee Meeting
- Product Disclosure Statement
- Trustee Consent
- ATO Trustee Declaration
- Binding Death Benefit Nomination Form
- Non-Binding Death Benefit Nomination Form
Ancillary Documents included:
- SMSF Minutes
- Trustee Consent
- Death Benefit Nominations